“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake”
– Marie Beyon Ray
Stop. Appreciate what you have. Think about what you are grateful for in this life. Think about what is you, what is real you, and make a step towards what you are here for.
Instagram helps me to see how beautiful my little world is. We are often rushed in our daily life by the things and ideas that we think we have to accomplish. It is all good and often necessary and progressive, but we often forget to stop and reflect (myself included). We let time slip through our fingers without noticing the precious moments that happen, well, every single moment. They are all important, not matter how small.
You don’t have to carry your camera around, all you need is your iPhone (or an Android phone as of a few weeks ago!). Capture, share, reflect. Appreciate.
In the last thirty days I:
- received a bunch of white roses
- sent a package full of memories to a gorgeous couple
- attended a birthday of a very lovely one-year-old
- participated in the Earth Hour
- walked hand in hand with the man I love
- watched raindrops running down my car window
- got my Casetagram iPhone cover
- stood in awe in front of the renovated building of Museum of Contemporary Art
- ran barefoot on the beach
- spent time watching the clouds moving slowly across the blue sky